David, Leah and Taylor headed out to Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Stourhead on their own, while Bill taught and the girls and I chilled.
Here are a few reasons why we love them, though!
1. They travel half way around the world to see you.
2. They bring mac and cheese (oh, how we’ve missed mac and cheese)
3. They bring birthday presents (and you get to open them early) and know exactly what you want.
4. They play Uno with you (and work puzzles and have tea parties)
5. They buy you ring pops.
6. You feel compelled to make an entire art exhibition for them.